Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Awwww

So here I am tonight listening to some podcasts to keep caught up, and I happened to be checking out the latest episode of one of my favorite people on the planet, Eric from Confessions of a Southern Boy in Yankee Land. And let me just say, he's super cute. I love his show and his rambling is just so entertaining. And I have to say a big mega thanks to him. I do have to say however, I hope that I don't suck. :) Because sucking in this instance is bad. So anyway yes thanks to him. Check his blog out at boy-oh-boy.blogspot.com.

Don't yell at me because I haven't figured out how to make links yet. I'm getting there.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Rebel Yankee said...

Hehe. Someone needs some training? :-)

Wes said...

Okay Sober Girl,

Eric piqued my interest. So, when's your podcast coming out? Keep us posted.

Wes