Sunday, April 27, 2008

Episode 8; Feedback Frenzy

I am soooo tired! Love every bit of feedback but you all should know the hard work it takes! But of course you're worth it! So yea, voicemails, emails, thankfully no bears oh my! go check it out at http://adrinktobesober.libsyn.com

these are the fabulous ones I mentioned:
terminallysingle.net
archerradio.com
dqydjpodcast.blogspot.com
thewayweseeitpodcast.com
liveitupthepodcast.com
podismycopilot.com
rambleredhead.com
noticias-chismes.blogspot.com

Contact me at:
adrinktobesober@gmail.com
listener line: 206-339-6633
facebook: group, a drink to be sober
myspace.com/adrinktobesober
twitter: missmary1979

2 comments:

Archerr said...

You are so funny when you kept rushing through what you wanted to talk about. You know you could always just do another episode. So glad the lotion applicator worked out. Glad I could help. :)

That chick story was so sad. Have you been traumatized since you were a child and your grandfather threw it in the dumpster? Yes, it made me laugh but it also made me sad.

af said...

thnks for the love honey!! hav a wonderful weekend and continue with ur great podcast. very entertaining.